If you already have an account with the Virginia Orthopaedic Society and would like to renew or rejoin, click the button below. Forgot your login? Click here. If you need assistance, please contact us at [email protected] or 804-282-0063.
Impact the Future of Medicine – Join VOS Today!
Enhancing its members’ ability to provide the highest quality musculoskeletal care possible, the Virginia Orthopaedic Society provides continuing education, standards of practice and networking opportunities for orthopaedists throughout the state of Virginia. By becoming a VOS member, you gain access to our vast members-only resources and content. Members receive significant discounts at our annual meeting where you will network and interact with world leaders in the field of orthopaedics.
The benefits of becoming a member of the Virginia Orthopaedic Society are numerous and include:
- Lobbying at the state level on many issues including COPN, the role of the physical therapist in musculoskeletal care, malpractice and insurance issues, balance billing and reimbursement issues including assignment of benefits
- Discounted registration fees to the VOS Annual Meeting
- A link on the VOS website to your practice’s website at no charge – allowing the public and other physicians to access your site.
- Quarterly newsletter
- OrthoPAC: The Political Voice of Virginia’s Orthopaedists
- Representation on the AAOS Board of Councilors
- Members only portal
- Voting rights
- Professional networking
- VOS membership mobile app
- Free job postings on the VOS website
- Career resources
Click here to view the current list of VOS membership categories.
What does the Virginia Orthopaedic Society Advocacy do for you?
- Represents orthopaedic surgeons and your patients at the Virginia General Assembly and Regulatory Agencies
- Advances Certificate of Public Need (COPN) reforms to improve orthopaedists’ ability to bring new services and technologies to patients
- Fights for fair reimbursement and rules for orthopaedic care provided to workers compensation patients
- Advocates for reasonable rules to combat opioid and pain medication misuse and addiction
- Defends orthopaedic practices’ right to provide physical therapy and other ancillary services
- Maintains safe scope of practice limits on physical therapy, chiropractic, and podiatry
- Promotes “fair business practices” for the insurance industry
- Recommends orthopaedists for appointments to key commissions and public workgroups
- Protects Medicaid reimbursement rates to maintain access to services
- Successfully pursues AAOS grants for advocacy programs
- Recognizes legislators through VOS “Legislator of the Year” award
- Supports Virginia candidates through OrthoPAC
Renew Your Membership
Group Billing Option
Receive a 10% discount on member dues for your practice or institution by enrolling in our group billing program. The Society will send one comprehensive renewal notice to include all the VOS members in your practice or institution. Contact Greg Leasure, Director of Membership, at [email protected] or 804-565-6305 to establish group billing for your member dues or to find out more about the 10% discount.
Greg Leasure, Director of Membership
2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, VA 23230-2005
T 804-565-6305 | [email protected]